It is bright and sunny here in the Big Apple. Summer is around and the temperatures are soaring.
New York is fun during the winter time with the eye-catching decorations in the shop windows, snowball fights and selfies in front of the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Plaza and ice-skating in the Central Park but the weather is harsh and you finally are cooped in with a bottle of red in front of a log fire.
Summer time is good with mild and pleasant weather. You can feel the sun on your skin, enjoy the picnics in the park, and relish the java at a sidewalk café or enjoy beer gardens or rooftop bars.
It is also the time to go biking or spend time in the water.
Things I most enjoy doing during the summers in New York City are:
- Walking the Brooklyn Bridge on a hot summer night with the city lights lit up. Relishing the gorgeous views of Manhattan.
- New York City has some of the most iconic skylines in the world. You get the endless perspective of the city. I love the view from the terrace of the Empire State Building, It’s amazing to watch the sunset from there. It gives a magnificent 360 degree-view of the entire city.
- I enjoy to take a tour to visit the iconic Statue of Liberty.
- I love to bike around Central Park or the Hudson River Bikeway.
- My favorite is to check out a free movie under the starry sky on a summer night at the Bryant Park summer film festival. Aaliyah loves to go to the Coney Island Flicks on the beach with its 40-foot inflatable screen.
So friends find out ways to make your summer interesting. Look forward to every season with delight. Keep counting your blessings and live a wholesome life.
See you in the comments.