Did you get the newsletter I sent this week? I talked about people who inspired me recently. Inspiration is something people seek all the time. I look for it so much you could probably call me an “inspiration junkie”. As a writer, I feel the need to be inspired all the time. It goes hand in hand with being enthusiastic about something.
And guess what? I’m not the only one out there! Newsletters devoted to inspiration are the most widely read. When I’m stuck with my writing, I start thinking about people who inspire me–especially my mom and dad. Stay tuned for my next newsletter to find out more about them!
Before I go, I’d like to share with you my five top favorite inspirational quotes:
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Douglas Adams
- If you would create something, you must be something. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. Epictetus
- The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Robert Byrne
I love quotes and daily doses of wisdom. They’re great pick-me-uppers. So, what inspires you and why? Or even who inspires you in your life? Give a holla back and leave your comments below!