Thankfully, my roommate Adrian has the patience of a saint to deal with my tone-deaf singing talents. I can’t say I have the same level of patience, cause I sure can’t wait for Christmas!
I still have a lot of things to do before Christmas though. Just looking at my own checklist, sends me into a mini panic attack! Here’s a glimpse of what’s in my diary:
1. Send A Christmas Carol Day holiday greeting card to everyone (I promise I won’t sing, haha)
2. Send Christmas invites to 123Greetings staff for the office Christmas party
3. Bring down the Christmas lights and Christmas decorations from the attic
4. Decorate the house and the Christmas tree for Christmas Tree Light Day on December 22nd
5. Wrap Christmas gifts
6. Send Christmas cards to everyone
7. Consider buying a Santa Claus suit (hmmm, I wonder if there’s a Santa suit I could get for Kong)
I hope I haven’t forgotten anything!
How is your christmas diary looking like in this final week before Christmas? Well, here’s to all of us rocking our preparations so we can have a rocking celebration.