Meeting the basic human need for connectedness, Editor Bob publishes a weekly newsletter that details interesting stories about Editor Bob’s life and chronicles his misadventures with friends and family. He focuses on human interaction and emotions, and tries to inspire others to appreciate the little things in life.
All this good work shows–there are over 28 million people around the world who subscribe to his weekly newsletter. Stories include his hilarious attempts at dating, getting by in the big city, meeting new people who inspire him to be a better person, as well as writing about ways to give back to those less fortunate. He writes about his wacky co-workers, his quirky friends, and issues important to everyone today.
Sometimes he makes you laugh, at other times, you may shed a tear, but throughout, reading a little slice of Bob’s life can make you appreciate just how fine those little kindnesses are when they happen to you, too.
- To subscribe to Editor Bob’s Newsletter, use the subscribe box to the right.
- You can visit Editor Bob’s Blog if the weekly dose is not enough. Here you’ll get Editor Bob’s recommendation for ecards. Be in the know of what’s going on at 123Greetings and see the newest ecards fresh off the drawing board!
- Check out Editor Bob’s Friends and read up on your favorites.
- Did you miss an issue? Hit the Archive Vault to catch up on the latest!
- Need help? Have questions? Check out the FAQs.