Resolutions galore this New Year. Wherever I look, whomever I see has one word on their lips â€“ resolution.
Click on a card to send.
Yes, that is a New Year fad. Everyone wants to start or stop somethingâ€¦ Let us look at a few usual culprits.
1. I will stop drinking.
2. I will quit smoking.
3. I will work to get six pack abs.
4. I will get married this year.
5. I will budget my earnings, save and take a European vacation.
6. I will join Yoga or Pilates or at the least meditate for 20 minutes a day.
7. I will not shop every second day.
8. I will stop doing weed.
9. I will write a diary.
10. I will write that novel I always wanted to write.
The list will go on forever. I too thought of a few resolutions for you to keep through the New Year thatâ€™s coming through.
1. Wake up and smile and tell yourself it is going to be a good day. Start your day positivelyâ€¦ Every day.
2. Donâ€™t be too happy when things go your way and donâ€™t get too sad when it doesnâ€™t.
3. Donâ€™t hurt anyone or yourself, physically or verbally.
4. Pick up a sport and play regularly.
5. Save. Spend wisely. Give to people who are less fortunate. Happiness is in sharing.
6. Call your parents once a day or twice a week at least. Visit them twice a month for sure.
7. Send a greeting card every weekend and keep in touch with all whom you care about.
8. Work hard. Donâ€™t give excuses. Party hard. Exercise caution.
9. Kiss your wife or husband every morning, evening and night.
10. Donâ€™t kiss anyone else!
Realistic, you think?
I think so.